IREM's Region 3 Education Committee was formed in 1999 by members of local IREM chapters in order to consolidate and strengthen the educational opportunities for IREM members in the area who were looking for nearby IREM credentialing courses or to further their professional development.
The Region 3 Education Committee is made up of volunteers from each of the participating chapters. These volunteers meet four times a year to plan the educational calendar for the region and to monitor the successful delivery of the courses and seminars in the region. All participating chapters share the responsibility of successfully delivering high-quality IREM courses and professional seminars and are supported by the RE3 Education office.
What We deliver
- A dedicated team of IREM instructors and chapter volunteers committed to providing the best practices in course delivery and professional development
- We offer all the courses necessary to earn any of IREM’s credentials in every calendar year, including:
- The ASM track and Capstone track twice a year
- The IREM Ethics course four times a year
- We have a strong calendar of affordable professional development seminars.
- Many geared specifically for property management professionals & engineers
- Leadership series with curriculum designed to boost the skills and personal habits leading to success
- Cutting-edge topics to keep you at the top of your game